I've loved computers since the day I first laid my hands on an NES. Now, I make software not only for fun but also for a living. I write about the things I learn and projects I want to share.
- Back to basics
- Deploying a Flask application inside a DigitalOcean droplet
- A sip from the Flask
- Tell the turtle
- Quick random bytes in Go
- First hackathon of the year
- Download all Unsplash photos
- Marketing beats quality
- Backing up Docker volumes
- Push-to-deploy static sites with Pelican, Flask and Github
Climbing has helped me grow and challenge myself like I've never been able to. It has allowed me to see the world and its people in a completely different light.
Some moments are worth persisting. I try to journal some noteworthy life events so the future me has something to read when he craves nostalgia.